Sunday, August 21, 2011

Latest Update


Wow, blogging really does not come easy to me.  So many things to talk about and I always think about blogging but then I get busy J

First pigua (attack) since I moved here was on Thursday. Lots of emotions.  Hits so much closer (literally) when you are living here.  My cousin’s army base is near Eilat so of course I was worried about him.  BH my aunt heard from him and all is OK with his unit.  Reading about the causalities – I just can’t explain it.  I feel like each person could be my neighbor.  In fast each person IS my brother or sister.  We are all part of Am Yisrael in Eretz Yisrael and are just so much more connected.  I am so happy that I can be part of the statistics of Jews from חוץ לארץ  who have made aliyah this year.  The terrorists need to see that we are not scared off.  Jews still want to live in our homeland and defend our right to live here.

I went to give blood on Friday.  It’s something I did regularly in the States and have been meaning to do it since I arrived.  Very happy to be a contributing member of society here and do my part to help.

Please keep ארץ ישראל  in your תפילות  and especially our brave חיילי צהל.  

Here are some links about the situation here.  




No comments: