1. How much sleep do you get on an average night?
7 (in a perfect world)
2. Is that enough sleep for you?
3. At what time do you normally go to sleep and wake up?
11 PM - 5:55 AM
4. Do you usually fall asleep right away or have trouble?
Depends on what I had going on that day and how sleep deprived I am
5. What size bed do you have?
6. How many pillows do you use?Two
7. In what position do you sleep?
8. Do you need it to be quiet or dark to sleep?
As dark & quiet as possible, but if I'm really tired I can fall asleep with the light on. Noise, not so much
9. Do you use earplugs or an eye mask?
10. Have you ever used a sleeping aid long-term?
11. Do you use headgear, a night retainer, or a biteplate?
Never, I have perfect teeth :)
12. What do you normally wear to bed?
In the winter, flannel or fleece PJs, in the summer, t-shirt and shorts
13. Do you frequently fall asleep in your clothing?
14. Do you prefer a heavy or light blanket?
My down comforter
15. Do you prefer warm or cool PJs?
My apt right now is pretty cold so I wear warm PJs, but generally I will lean towards cooler PJs
16. Do you wear socks to bed?
No, unless I'm FREEZING
17. What is your bedtime routine?
Wash face, brush teeth, go to the bathroom, plug in cell phone, turn on alarm clock, say Shema. Read, if I'm not exhausted, otherwise fall into bed
18. Do you listen to music when you’re falling asleep?
19. Have you sucked your thumb in recent years?
20. Do you still sleep with your childhood blankie/teddy?
I gave up the teddy bear pretty early on, IIRC
21. Do you snore?
22. Do you sleeptalk or sleepwalk?
23. Do you wake up to use the bathroom often?
24. What things inhabit your bed aside from a blanket and pillow?
25. What kind of alarm clock do you use?
Standard clock radio
26. Do you ever wake up before your alarm?
I'd say between 30-50% of the time
27. Do you frequently take naps?
Only on Shabbas
28. Have you ever slept ‘under the stars’?
Not that I remember, but possibly at overnight camp
29. Can you fall asleep on a bus, train, or airplane?
Not really. On a long flight I will take a sleeping pill and then I can usually get in a couple of hours
30. Have you ever fallen asleep and missed your stop?
No - I am super neurotic on the train
And last, but not least,
31. Over the course of a lifetime, the average person swallows six spiders in his/her sleep. How many do you think you're up to?
ipaytoomuchformyhair, consider yourself tagged :)